Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Word of the day.... Fruition

My name is Michael Kofman. I was born in Ukraine, a small town no bigger than King of Prussia mall. I am 18 years old and my birthday is on february 23rd. I came to United States in the blazzing winter of 1995. Due to circumstances I've grown very distant from my parents, and easily adapt to new enviroments. I have not yet figured out what I want to do with my life. An old goal I had was to get freedom to do as I please. For that goal to achieve fruition I've come to realize that I need to be successful and achieve wealth. While I am not yet certain how successful I need to be in order to be happy. This is my journal that I will use to keep myself motivated.

During high school I tried to maintain a balance between an active social life and studies. I always believed I had unlimited potencial, but I couldn't achieve a good university. It was the SATs, I guess that was the first time I was really hurt. My first score was 1020 I think. It's pretty pathetic, I was actually still recovering from a night of drinking the night before, I didn't know how it was possible for myself to score so low. I got scared. I didn't take the new few exams scared of not being improved enough. My next exam I took in october or something like that scoring 1180. Anyways I took em for the third time scoring 1220. My doors to a good school were now officially closed. No matter what collegeboard or princeton review might tell u is a lie. Unless your atleast 100 points above the avg your unlikly to get in without extracuricular activities or other well whatevers. My dream back than was MIT, my goal when I applied was BU. I ended up going to Drexel University. A university I absolutly despised, and still do.

I had to drop out, I couldn't pay for it. Now I'm going to a community college... so much happened... my rant is done. My next step is to do well on a chemistry placement test I'll try my best.

No comments: